Status Disclosure - Better Home Cover

We remain fully open and operational throughout the latest Covid-19 restrictions.

Status Disclosure

Important Information about our insurance services
Better Home Cover Ltd, Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PA

1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

The FCA is the Independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

2. Whose products do we offer?

( X ) We offer products from a range of insurers

( X ) We only offer products from a limited number of insurers. Ask us for a list of insurers we offer insurance from.

( ✓ ) We only offer insurance products from Legal Insurance Management Limited and Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc.

3. Which services will we provide you with?

( X ) We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your needs.

( ✓ ) You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. We may ask some questions to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on. You will then need to make your own choice about how to proceed.

4. What will you have to pay us for our services ?

( X ) A fee

( ✓ ) No fee

You will receive a quotation which will tell you about any other fees relating to any particular insurance policy.

5. Who regulates us?

Better Home Cover Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 922106.

You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA`s website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 (Freephone) or 0300 500 8082 from the UK, and from abroad on +44207 066 1000.

6. What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:

…in writing: The Chief Executive Officer, Better Home Cover Ltd, Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, London, SW6 3PA

…by phone: 0800 862 0833 select option 5

…by email:

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

7. Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.

Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit.

Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from FSCS.

We may record calls to help improve our service to you.

Better Home Cover is a trading name of Better Home Cover Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales (Registered No 12062925) Registered Office: Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, London SW6 3PA Website :

Better Home Cover Limited, Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, London SW6 3PA.